Luke 10:41-42

"But the Lord answered her, 'Martha, Martha, you are worried and distracted by many things; there is need of only one thing.'"

Friday, March 14, 2014

The Puppy Pawty


For the munchkin's second birthday party I decided on a puppy theme, because she loves all dogs (no, she did not get one as a present).  Like last year, I relied on Pinterest and people much more talented than me to put it all together.  

This was the banner on the front door, and we had a "Happy Birthday" sign over the food.

I used vases and some clearance tennis balls from Target and collars from Dollar Tree to decorate the tables.

Here is the cake!  My friend used a rectangular cake and cupcakes to turn it into a dog bone.  We even had enough pieces left over to make a little smash cake for her (which she didn't smash, just ate the icing).
My wonderful sister-in-law made the cupcakes.  She used Junior Mints for the big part of the paw print, which I thought was so clever!
The dessert table also had Puppy Chow, of course.
We grilled hotdogs with all the fixings, and had the fruit served in dog bowls.

These were the treat bags everyone took home.  Found dog bone shaped cookie cutters on Amazon and baked sugar cookies and included a couple of puppy stickers.

We were blessed with beautiful weather and had a great day celebrating with family and friends.  









No comments:

Post a Comment