Luke 10:41-42

"But the Lord answered her, 'Martha, Martha, you are worried and distracted by many things; there is need of only one thing.'"

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Venture

The munchkin is growing fast!  We're constantly marveling at the new things she shows us.  She is smiling a lot and making the cutest gurgling and cooing noises.  Her hand-eye coordination is improving; her hands are often in her mouth and she grabs her bib and toys hanging down in front of her.  She likes to stand up while we hold her and is close to rolling over from her back to tummy.  Little L is getting better at putting herself to sleep; this morning she tired herself out playing on her mat and fell asleep there for about 45 minutes. :)  She's going to bed earlier at night, between 10 and 11, and sleeps for 4-5 hours before needing to eat, then she'll sleep again for another 3-4 hours.

Cloth diapering is going well.  I've gotten into the routine of washing every other day and typically hang them outside to dry.  (One reason to be thankful for Texas summer)  Since she's sleeping for longer stretches at night I put in one hemp insert and it absorbs really well.  Since I've been so pleased with my FuzziBunz I've decided to get involved in their member affiliate program.  If you or someone you know is interested in ordering their products you can order from my link on their site.



I'm also open to hosting a "Diaper Party" where you can see with my little model how they work.  :) I can e-mail you the company brochure that is a great snapshot of their products and how easy they are to use.  Starting tomorrow until the end of the month if you buy 5 diapers you get a 6th one free.

Please pray for this new opportunity for me.  I've considered doing a home business off and on for years and I think this one could be a good fit.  Using cloth diapers has saved us and my friends a lot of money and trash already and I'm hoping others will want to be a part of the growing community!

1 comment:

  1. What a great opportunity! I think I might try this in the Houston area. For you to get 5% of my sales do I need to buy something from your link or just click on your link and then become an affiliate?

    Good for you! I've never wanted to sell anything but I love love love my fuzxibunz. It's definitely a product I believe in.

    ReplyDelete