Luke 10:41-42

"But the Lord answered her, 'Martha, Martha, you are worried and distracted by many things; there is need of only one thing.'"

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trying this again

One of the problems with having a female mind that jumps around to a myriad of tasks is that I sometimes don't finish projects, or do well with them for awhile, just to eventually abandon them. I have lots of different ideas and get inspired...but not for long. Blogging is an example. Over a year ago I started a different blog, posted a few times, but then got busy continuing my education and in my personal life. When I tried to find it last week, The Practice of Patience was gone. But the desire to reflect through writing is back. I'm reading more blogs than ever before (not much on commenting though), mostly for work purposes, have a blog with my students, and contribute to wikis for fellow teachers. I'm craving an outlet for my thoughts about everything else, although I know that I'll still be writing about work here too. I hope to be more faithful in writing this time; it's another way to consider the work that God is doing. Hopefully I'll become more like Martha's sister, Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment